Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog Post 14

Helpful Tips

After viewing Jose Picardo's educational blog, I truly enjoyed the entire thing. I feel that the Top Ten Tips for Using Technology in the Classroom are not only useful and helpful to me now as a student but will be extremely helpful when I am an actual classroom teacher. Picardo's suggestions of streaming video's I feel can help gain interest of the students. The music tip is great, all kids young and old love music; Finding ways to incorporate this in your teaching could make a great difference. Getting to know your students is an important factor, finding out what interests them so you can incorporate it into your teaching to help them be successful.

I was not familiar with creating your own interactive exercises, I really enjoyed learning about this. Finding ways to better fit your students personal needs can increase success in the classroom. I also feel that in order for the white board to be affective you must know how to use it properly. Podcasts are a great way for students with remedial differences, it along with blogs are great in the fact of allowing students to access material from home! Social networks help students communicate on another level. All of these tips I feel are extremely helpful, I will remember them and one day incorporate them into my future classroom!

Teachers are great

1 comment:

  1. You can always refer back to your blog for advice when you start teaching!

    ReplyDelete